iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: well i accidentally stumbled across a wrist mount..........@-@  (Read 6573 times)

Jack

• Demigod member

so ya apparently this is a thing @-@
and it doesnt knot oddly enough  ???

top used: bubblegum frito-lay milkshake teriyaki chip-a-hoy............i mean QSH fixed ("C" tip) @-@

https://youtu.be/QKfdN3qQLy8

Neff

• ITSA Jr.
  • Demigod member
    • My Website!
Re: well i accidentally stumbled across a wrist mount..........@-@
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2016, 12:55:33 AM »

Jack, that is a beautiful, beautiful trick. I'm going to watch the overhead slow mo 17 more times now.

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2016, 12:28:58 PM »

Jack, that is a beautiful, beautiful trick. I'm going to watch the overhead slow mo 17 more times now.

thank you very much sir  :o
im thinking of refilming the the headcam shot, i thought that by being in that pocket of light the string would be more visible but instead my camera focused on the dark and made the string almost totally invisible  :'(

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2016, 05:44:40 PM »

fun little trick flow i came accross tday using the wrist mount @-@

top used: QSH Fixed ("C" tip)

https://youtu.be/bFUCBM6Y0D0

Mark Magyar

• ITSA Jr.
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2016, 12:10:03 PM »

Sweet bubblegum frito-lay milkshake teriyaki chip-a-hoy. o_O  :o
There are few yo-yo inspired spin top tricks and this trick reminds me of the Green Triangle...
 I'll be watching the overhead a few more times myself and then off to trying this trick. (^_^)   :)

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2016, 01:14:12 PM »

Mm, I wonder if you could make an inverted Eiffel tower using those types of moves  :-\

You will be happy to know that today another Canadian registered on the forum. By the way, tomorrow the average center of spin in Canada will shift a bit to the west: I will be visiting Vancouver  ;)  I am in Seattle right now where Diego has a summer intership.

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2016, 03:35:12 PM »

Sweet bubblegum frito-lay milkshake teriyaki chip-a-hoy. o_O  :o
There are few yo-yo inspired spin top tricks and this trick reminds me of the Green Triangle...
 I'll be watching the overhead a few more times myself and then off to trying this trick. (^_^)   :)

;D

Mm, I wonder if you could make an inverted Eiffel tower using those types of moves  :-\

You will be happy to know that today another Canadian registered on the forum. By the way, tomorrow the average center of spin in Canada will shift a bit to the west: I will be visiting Vancouver  ;)  I am in Seattle right now where Diego has a summer intership.

challenge......accepted  8)

i welcome you sir to the great white north!!! but be careful.......i hear Vancouver is a bit..........rowdy @-@

also who is this new canadian!?!??!? come forth budd!!!! we must commiserate about how we miss the 4 foot deep snow whilst we die in this hellish summer heat  ;D

Nocto

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2016, 08:28:35 PM »

i welcome you sir to the great white north!!! but be careful.......i hear Vancouver is a bit..........rowdy @-@

also who is this new canadian!?!??!? come forth budd!!!! we must commiserate about how we miss the 4 foot deep snow whilst we die in this hellish summer heat  ;D

Until winter comes, then we can long for the warmth of summer as we freeze to death on a -40°C day! I'd take autumn all year long! Here in Québec we've had a week of rain, mostly, so we should get a burning hot sunny week, until it rains again, and so on and so forth.

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2016, 09:39:43 PM »

I'd take autumn all year long!

this!!! yes this!!! cold enough for a coat, warm enough to not hurt your face @-@

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2016, 09:40:41 PM »

I will be visiting Vancouver  ;)

did you spin a top in the great white north tday my good man?!?!?!??!?!!?!?

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2016, 10:48:32 AM »

There was a last minute change of plans. We visited stuff in Seattle and the State of Washington instead (Mount Saint Helens volcano). One more day here.

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2016, 12:40:55 PM »

There was a last minute change of plans. We visited stuff in Seattle and the State of Washington instead (Mount Saint Helens volcano). One more day here.

my condolences sir  :'(

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2016, 12:20:22 PM »

my condolences sir  :'(

Well, I was a stone throw from Canada. We visited the San Juan islands, just across Sydney, BC. We ran out of time or we would have taken the ferry over there. Here is a photo freestyling on the ferry between islands (I believe that is Orcas island behind). Considering my history with tops and water and the windy conditions, this was pushing my luck!  ::)

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2016, 12:22:38 PM »

What?  No story about a top in the water!  I was so looking forward to your vacation recap and more whirling laughs for us.
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2016, 04:00:16 PM »

Well, I was a stone throw from Canada. We visited the San Juan islands, just across Sydney, BC. We ran out of time or we would have taken the ferry over there. Here is a photo freestyling on the ferry between islands (I believe that is Orcas island behind). Considering my history with tops and water and the windy conditions, this was pushing my luck!  ::)

your a brave cookie standing on the deck freestyling......i tip my toque sir @-@
that photo my good man must be entered in this years photo contest!!!