iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: trick: "stacked trapeze"  (Read 4263 times)

Jack

• Demigod member
trick: "stacked trapeze"
« on: May 19, 2016, 09:16:43 PM »

ahhhh but if the feelz havent got whatchya need........then gentlmen i present naches of the "stacked trapeze" coat your souuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuul @-@
two one handed trapezes left over right so the first trapeze unwraps itself from the tip and it drops to the bottom trapeze and your left with a single loop from the right handed single handed....trapeze @-@.........yes........i think thats right.........mmmm quite @-@
protip: for the left hand trapeze you nead to be pretty close the the knot end of the string so that that trapeze runs out of string before or as soon as the top gets to the right handed trapeze or else things get all snaggy.........snags and jack do not get along @-@

behooooooold!!!!!!! stacked trapeze!!!!!!!!!!!!

top used: QSH fixed ("C" tip)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGIh0rkzxfM

Neff

• ITSA Jr.
  • Demigod member
    • My Website!
Re: trick: "stacked trapeze"
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2016, 11:02:17 PM »

That's kinda trippy...

Hey what does the red circle in that fan say, I mean what brand is it?

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2016, 11:49:49 PM »

That's kinda trippy...

Hey what does the red circle in that fan say, I mean what brand is it?

thank you sir @-@

and heres a fan pic @-@

and at some point some wrote this on it @-@

« Last Edit: May 20, 2016, 11:59:57 AM by ta0 »

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2016, 07:50:58 AM »

That always seems to be a good tip!  Do not place your fingers near the spinning blade.
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2016, 11:30:57 AM »

That always seems to be a good tip!  Do not place your fingers near the spinning blade.

mmm indeed might hurt.........not that id know first hand of course  ;D

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2016, 11:58:46 AM »

Ha! You said you could not have a trick-of-the-week series but you are de-facto having a trick-of-the-day series!  :)

Jack

• Demigod member
Re: HELP: I can't do upside down tricks!
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2016, 12:32:09 AM »

MODERATOR NOTE: Split and merged topics
=================================

What would you guys say is the hardest trick <_<...>_>... O_O EVER O_O?   Lol, just for laughs. but seriously.

"stacked trapeze" is a pain in the butt i must say  >:(
i should be awarded a medal for bravery for coming up with that one  ;D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 08:29:27 AM by ta0 »

• Gold Member
Re: HELP: I can't do upside down tricks!
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2016, 12:49:41 AM »

'Sup Jack,

Stacked Trapeze?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGIh0rkzxfM

Do you mean like this?

I am a noob so i hope you will forgive me, but what exactly is the "stacked trapeze"? What's going on in the video? It looks like he is just doing a trapeze and then throwing it up, and catching it again.  I can do a trapeze, throw it up and re-trapeze. Is that a "stacked trapeze"? It can't be, because im a noob.  Would you be so kind as to elaborate :P?

Jack

• Demigod member
Re: Re: HELP: I can't do upside down tricks!
« Reply #8 on: May 23, 2016, 01:01:08 AM »

'Sup Jack,

Stacked Trapeze?

Do you mean like this?

I am a noob so i hope you will forgive me, but what exactly is the "stacked trapeze"? What's going on in the video? It looks like he is just doing a trapeze and then throwing it up, and catching it again.  I can do a trapeze, throw it up and re-trapeze. Is that a "stacked trapeze"? It can't be, because im a noob.  Would you be so kind as to elaborate :P?

two one handed trapezes left over right so the first trapeze unwraps itself from the tip and it drops to the bottom trapeze and your left with a single loop from the right handed single handed trapeze  ;)

http://www.ta0.com/forum/index.php/topic,4345.0.html

• Gold Member
« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2016, 01:08:13 AM »

Dear Jack,

I see what you are saying a tiny bit...

What exactly then is a one handed trapeze? I see him creating a trapeze with his thumb and index finger and the top lands on that... Is that a "one handed trapeze"?

If that is a one handed trapeze... Then what you are saying is that you do one, with one hand.... and then? Do you let it slide until the top falls into the other hands "one handed trapeze" and then let it slide into a merry go round before finishing the trick?   It seems complicated, but what makes it so difficult/ I can't imagine it being that difficult, if that is what you are describing. I must be missing something. Am I?

So.. Throw the top up

Form a trapeze with your right hand's thumb and index finger and catch the top in it

Let it slide down until it falls unto the left hands trapeze

and then when it slides enough, the string will get pulled out of the right hand trapeze leaving a single loop, from which you are left in a merry go round, and then you can toss it up and catch it in your hand.

Would you please tell me if I understand correctly?

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2016, 12:21:48 PM »

Dear Jack,

I see what you are saying a tiny bit...

What exactly then is a one handed trapeze? I see him creating a trapeze with his thumb and index finger and the top lands on that... Is that a "one handed trapeze"?

If that is a one handed trapeze... Then what you are saying is that you do one, with one hand.... and then? Do you let it slide until the top falls into the other hands "one handed trapeze" and then let it slide into a merry go round before finishing the trick?   It seems complicated, but what makes it so difficult/ I can't imagine it being that difficult, if that is what you are describing. I must be missing something. Am I?

So.. Throw the top up

Form a trapeze with your right hand's thumb and index finger and catch the top in it

Let it slide down until it falls unto the left hands trapeze

and then when it slides enough, the string will get pulled out of the right hand trapeze leaving a single loop, from which you are left in a merry go round, and then you can toss it up and catch it in your hand.

Would you please tell me if I understand correctly?

i made this video for you sir  ;)
regular, one handed, and stacked  >:D

reguler trapeze: string held between two hands
one handed trapeze: string draped over the thumb and pointer finger of one hand (left or right)
stacked strapeze: a one handed trapeze on both hands (simultaneously) and stacked lefthand over righthand

top used: QSH fixed ("C" tip)

https://youtu.be/Uwwv6J_4W1Q

• Gold Member
« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2016, 12:52:48 AM »

Dear Jack,

Thank you so much for the video! It was extremely helpful. I can do trapezes. I still have to learn one handed trapezes, ill do that soon! This is my next trick that I want to learn! Haha! it looks pretty satisfying to do.

What you demonstrated in the video was what I thought it would be. Thank you for clarifying everything!