iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: the "Coal Chute" @-@  (Read 1763 times)

Jack

• Demigod member
the "Coal Chute" @-@
« on: May 15, 2016, 01:37:13 PM »

i call it..........coal chute.........@-@
come.....friends........allow the coal like heebie jeebies to coat you in a premium layer of success...........eh @-@

note: headcam footage starts at 3:22  ;)

top used: QSH fixed ("C" tip)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWwd_Nr8VM8

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: the "Coal Chute" @-@
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 11:04:00 PM »

You seem to be doing a little grind on the palm of the hand and letting the top fall into the string between the fingers of the other hand. It is really difficult to tell what you did in real time, kind of like a 1A yo-yo trick  ::) If you tried it on a freestyle the judges would probably miss it. Maybe you could slap the top high with one hand and catch it in a one-hand trapeze on the other: it would be more difficult but much more visual  >:D

Jack

• Demigod member
Re: the "Coal Chute" @-@
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2016, 02:08:33 PM »

You seem to be doing a little grind on the palm of the hand and letting the top fall into the string between the fingers of the other hand. It is really difficult to tell what you did in real time, kind of like a 1A yo-yo trick  ::) If you tried it on a freestyle the judges would probably miss it. Maybe you could slap the top high with one hand and catch it in a one-hand trapeze on the other: it would be more difficult but much more visual  >:D

constructive critascism noted accepted and will be implemented sir  ;)
however thiiiiiis variation must be the "coal chute" for it is much too coaly chuty i feel to be named otherwise  ;D
the variation of which you speak where the top is slapped upwards must be called by another name  >:D
i leave the naming of that trick......to whoever claims it first  ;D