iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

ITSA General Assembly: December 5th - 12th

Author Topic: pancake flippin whip and single handed trapezezes  (Read 2773 times)

Jack

• Demigod member
pancake flippin whip and single handed trapezezes
« on: April 26, 2016, 05:18:15 PM »

ive had the great priviladge of being able to learn a bunch of tricks over the last coupe days and its giving me the heebie jeebies,
come my friends and allow the heebie jeebie blessing to rub off on you and let the heebie jeebies ive stumbled into bless you and your top spinning aswell..........eh @-@

top used: QSH fixed ("C" tip)

i dont know what this whip is called  :'( it is very pancake-esque though

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ou6zIMZSNXI

finally learned a single handed trapeze...........been on the to do list for awhile  :-[

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0MMQrWVCsQ

leg orbit, im very pleased with learning this one  8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XjeGOR4tDuo

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA Jr.
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
Re: pancake flippin whip and single handed trapezezes
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2016, 05:39:15 PM »

Arghhhh!  The pirate on your shirt be seein' a boatload of new tricks. Good work!!!
Happiness runs in a circular motion!

Kirk

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 07:01:49 PM »

Nice whip. Congratulations on the leg orbits.
I thought that one hand trapeze was supposed to be from the throw. (like a one hand lasso only sideways) Don't take this as rain on your parade. This is is a cool trick too.

mailman

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2016, 08:02:58 PM »

Arghhhh!  The pirate on your shirt be seein' a boatload of new tricks. Good work!!!

Speaking of Jack's shirt, that's the shirt from the recent RIT Spring Juggle-In!

Where did you acquire that, kind sir?  I didn't see you there! 

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2016, 10:24:33 PM »

I don't know if I would call it a whip as you are holding the string between the two hands. I looks more like a trapeze to me. But you can call it Pancake Flip whatever as you invented it!  :D

I thought that one hand trapeze was supposed to be from the throw. (like a one hand lasso only sideways) Don't take this as rain on your parade. This is is a cool trick too.
Both would be a one-hand-trapeze. The one on the sports ladder was from the throw.

Speaking of Jack's shirt, that's the shirt from the recent RIT Spring Juggle-In!
I recognized the finger top as one of The Toycrafter. I suspect Jack received a package from Larry . . . 

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2016, 01:56:24 PM »

argh indeed matey...indeed  ;D

Nice whip. Congratulations on the leg orbits.

thank you sir  ;)

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2016, 02:09:38 PM »

ahh yes well um ya uhhhhhhhh................larry @-@

I don't know if I would call it a whip as you are holding the string between the two hands. I looks more like a trapeze to me. But you can call it Pancake Flip whatever as you invented it!  :D

whoaaaa!!! a new trick for the jack patch  :o it shall be named the..........sunny pancake flip whip "sunny" because of the setup from a sun, and "pancake flip" because im hungry for pancakes and it reminds me of
flipping....pancakes @-@

I recognized the finger top as one of The Toycrafter. I suspect Jack received a package from Larry . . . 

oh larry the fish has been cooked.........the bread basted...........the farfel devoured.......it is true!!! ;D  larry was nice enough to envite me  to the event but unfortunatly i was unable  :( and then out of the blue larry was like jack!!! and was like ahhh dont hurt me and he was like fear not!!!.....but watch fr the postman @-@ and then i was like thank you and thats pretty much what happened  8) as for what else was in that most treasured of boxes i must ask larry if i can tell  >:D my lips are  :-X lol  ;D
larry you are the best kind of friend there is  :'(

Larry D.

• Hyperhero member
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2016, 02:51:54 PM »

Jack, Thanks for your kind words my friend. 
Sure you can tellTell away!!!  :)

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA Jr.
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2016, 03:19:18 PM »

When I tell people what kind of individuals are on this forum and in the top spinning world, they can't believe me.  They are so stunned to think that there is a group like us out there.....and a group that met each other on the internet. 

Thanks, Larry D. for being one that continually brings out the best in all of us.

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2016, 03:20:51 PM »

Jack, Thanks for your kind words my friend. 
Sure you can tellTell away!!!  :)

jack will collect his thoughts and return with a tale of package recieving..........stay tuned @-@

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2016, 03:21:45 PM »

Thanks, Larry D. for being one that continually brings out the best in all of us.

here here!!!!