iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Vote for best spinning top photo of the year!

Author Topic: Energía promovideo 2015  (Read 2720 times)

Hrosik

• ITSA
  • Gold Member
  • Daniel Konecny
    • Spintop.cz
Energía promovideo 2015
« on: August 06, 2015, 05:03:36 PM »

Hi guys,

people from Energía spintop wanted new video for promotions, so they asked again Ondra Kroutil and the result of his work speaks for itself. I don't want to spoil anything, so just watch video below, I think that it's even better than the one from last fall.

http://youtu.be/AV7GmRagP6Q

Jack

• Demigod member
Re: Energía promovideo 2015
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2015, 05:10:05 PM »

i thoroughly enjoyed that video  ;D very well done, those tops are light imo so being able to pull those tricks off........epic skill @-@

this question was destined to be asked but who was the girl??? an previously uknown player???

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 08:12:48 PM »

That's a great production! The introduction with the texting and tornadoes was very nice! Of course, such a cool, young and good-looking group is much more likely to attract new generations to the sport than us, the old guys.  ::) I hope you do!

I saw that there are some new models: Kaleidoscope and Beat & Glow. Did they discontinue the Elec-trick?

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 09:01:25 AM »

Hrosik...you are great!  Thanks for sharing that video.  It looks terrific.  Your part in it is wonderful. 

Good job!!!
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 07:15:50 PM »

Of course, such a cool, young and good-looking group is much more likely to attract new generations to the sport than us, the old guys.  ::)

where have the days gone ta0??? how have we let them pass us by???  :'(

Hroch

• ITSA
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2015, 06:57:53 AM »

The girl in promo is Vashek's girlfriend, Dita.

Actually Kaleidoscope is very similar to Elec-trick, just with small stars inside (it's better to take them out). But I'm not sure if Elec-trick is discontinued.

yollector

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2015, 06:28:22 PM »

Great Video !
    RFC

Hrosik

• ITSA
  • Gold Member
  • Daniel Konecny
    • Spintop.cz
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2015, 05:34:11 AM »

Thank you guys!

I hope that this video will make top spinning popular at least in Spain (and France, where Energía sells the tops too, I think).

I think that they stopped producing Elec-trick, it's the same like Kaleidoscope if you remove the glittering stars and hearts inside. They are quite annoying, the top vibrates quite a lot and sometimes they get into tip and the top is suddenly fixed-tip. Only positive thing about them is, that they add some weight and they are easy to remove.

studio42

• Studio42 - Professional Audio Services
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2015, 01:25:23 PM »

I think that they stopped producing Elec-trick, it's the same like Kaleidoscope if you remove the glittering stars and hearts inside. They are quite annoying, the top vibrates quite a lot and sometimes they get into tip and the top is suddenly fixed-tip. Only positive thing about them is, that they add some weight and they are easy to remove.

I'm looking forward to buying a complete set or two of these(one for fixed tip configuration, one to stay as a bearing tip configuration). I'm hoping they'll be available at the US National YoYo Contest.

Perhaps a small plastic or silicone rubber cap(with a grip tab for removal) could be fitted to cover the tip/nut and spacer assembly?
Chris Pickett, owner of Studio42 - Live Sound Production
http://www.studio42.com - Official Sound Production for CalStates  & BAC 2012-2017 and BEYOND!
Sound Provider for US National YoYoContest 2016
Cell/Text: 916-601-7089