iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Patches listing !!!  (Read 46244 times)

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: Patches listing !!!
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2016, 01:11:30 PM »

El parche zenith me lo se perfectamente...en nada saldré a grabarlo...es virtual o real???
¡El parche de Zenith es real! Here are some he sent me to distribute:

hola ta0, ultimamente estoy menos activo en el foro....examenes >:( >:( >:( >:(
que es el parche de la asociación?Ponerme al dia porfavor :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Para obtener el parche de tela de ITSA tienes que registrarte como socio regular ($10):
http://www.spintops.org/membership.html
¡Buena suerte con los exámenes!

• Gold Member
« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2016, 11:44:24 PM »

Hello Everyone,

So... I am new to all of this. What exactly are patches, and how do I get them? I have seen "ladder videos" and suspect these have something to do with the patches? Can someone please elaborate or provide a link where I may learn more?

Thank you,

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2016, 12:12:57 AM »

Hello Everyone,

So... I am new to all of this. What exactly are patches, and how do I get them? I have seen "ladder videos" and suspect these have something to do with the patches? Can someone please elaborate or provide a link where I may learn more?

Thank you,

basically patches represent trick lists, you do the tricks on the particuler list and you get that particular patch, some are physical patches like the spintastics 8,16,24 patches whereas some are merely digital like the snap-start patch  ;)

behold!!!!!!!

http://www.ta0.com/forum/index.php/topic,3757.0.html
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 12:38:58 AM by Jack »

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2016, 01:01:25 AM »

Dear Jack,

I understand what you have explained. Thank you! That is very helpful, however I still have questions. How would I go about earning these patches? How do I access the list of each patches requirements? I am sure I could earn a couple patches right away. How would I go about actually earning them? Do I just do the tricks and you guys take my word for it ;)? Who awards these patches and how do I actually go about earning them?  Bestow your wisdom upon me oh wise one!

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2016, 03:04:27 PM »

Dear Jack,

I understand what you have explained. Thank you! That is very helpful, however I still have questions. How would I go about earning these patches? How do I access the list of each patches requirements? I am sure I could earn a couple patches right away. How would I go about actually earning them? Do I just do the tricks and you guys take my word for it ;)? Who awards these patches and how do I actually go about earning them?  Bestow your wisdom upon me oh wise one!

well first you would choose which patch you wanted to get, the following link is a list of all patches and the links to their respective threads  http://www.ta0.com/forum/index.php/topic,3757.0.html . then you record a video of you performing the required tricks for that patch. then you upload it to youtube or vimeo and post a link to the video in the thread relating to the patch your after, detailing your intention of attaining that patch..........and then.......the long wait  ;D

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2016, 03:24:30 PM »

The decision on each patch depends on who proposed it: it is "own" by the creator. If the creator has disappeared, then the "forum" decides.
Anybody can create a patch by specifying a list of tricks (preferably 8, not necessarily original) and putting up a video showing them.
The links are on the first post of this thread.

• Gold Member
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2016, 09:35:55 PM »

Hello Everyone,

Yes, I have received the entry form and understand that I must prepare a video demonstrating each trick on the list. Would  you please explain how the application process works? Do I  complete and mail the form, and wait for confirmation, before making the video, or do I prepare the video before applying?

Thank you,

p.S. Must the form be mailed in or can it be completed, scanned and emailed?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2016, 10:11:42 PM by ta0 »

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2016, 03:55:43 PM »

Hello Everyone,

Yes, I have received the entry form and understand that I must prepare a video demonstrating each trick on the list. Would  you please explain how the application process works? Do I  complete and mail the form, and wait for confirmation, before making the video, or do I prepare the video before applying?

Thank you,

p.S. Must the form be mailed in or can it be completed, scanned and emailed?

what patch are you talking about???

• Gold Member
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2016, 08:16:33 PM »

Hello Jack,

Well, I am talking about the 8 trick patch for starters :D, but eventually I will do all of the ones on the form.

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2016, 08:40:08 PM »

Hello Jack,

Well, I am talking about the 8 trick patch for starters :D, but eventually I will do all of the ones on the form.

record a video of you doing the required tricks in the specified manner for each trick, then upload it to youtube. print a copy of this form http://www.ta0.com/papyrus/pdf/toppatchapplication.pdf 
and send it in (note: make sure to include a self adressed and stamped envelope), write down the url for your video somewhere on the printed form so they know where to go find it to review. you might also wish to email them exressing that uve sent the form, and link them to your video so they dont have to stand around typing the url in from that piece of paper lol
then bang zoom straight to the moon............................woosh @-@

• Gold Member
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2016, 03:45:08 AM »

Dear Jack,

Thank you so much for your explanation! You have been extremely helpful! I will get to work on my 8's soon!
Thanks again!

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2016, 09:45:28 AM »

Dear Jack,

Thank you so much for your explanation! You have been extremely helpful! I will get to work on my 8's soon!
Thanks again!

no problem, good luck sir!!!

Softspin

• ITSA
  • Gold Member
« Reply #27 on: March 11, 2017, 04:09:48 PM »

You can,t just be tested and send form in? we were doing the tricks in my basement with dazzling Dave he was testing us with the science of spin form I copied ...if we get the patch from them do we at itsa honor these patches

Kirk

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
« Reply #28 on: March 12, 2017, 08:37:09 PM »

Yes you can be tested in person and send the form in.  The catch is that you need to be find a qualified tester. Not many of those folks to be found.  Oh wait! Dazzling Dave should be qualified.   
On the other hand, most of the rest of us like to see the video and celebrate your success with you.

Softspin

• ITSA
  • Gold Member
« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2017, 11:05:59 PM »

Thanks Kirk for your reply ..share the success and maybe a little humor...if I can't laugh at a guy my age trying this maybe someone else can..it does mean a lot to me I have new grandson to show also ..