iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Patches listing !!!  (Read 46033 times)

Christop

Re: Patches listing !!!
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2018, 10:05:03 PM »

I cannot wait to get my hands on a spintastic top or two because I can already get the 8-trick patch and I'm about halfway to the 16-trick patch.  Seems like Spintastics tops are in short supply so I'll be buying a bearing and fixed tip top from them in the next few weeks.

butterfingers

• ITSA Jr.
  • "Non-marketable skills are my specialty"
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2018, 09:55:26 AM »

Thanks Kirk for your reply ..share the success and maybe a little humor...if I can't laugh at a guy my age trying this maybe someone else can..it does mean a lot to me I have new grandson to show also ..

I'm right there with you, Steve. Tested for the 16 at Miamisburg this year and I'm two tricks away from the 24. If I had known you were interested in the patches we could have tested together!

Renee

• ITSA Jr.
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2019, 10:42:15 PM »

Spintastics patches
  • 8-Trick Top Award
  • 16-Trick Top Award
  • 24-Trick Top Award
  • Freestyle Top Award
  • Top Instructor
ta0.com topic
Official Form (pdf)

I believe the link to the form is out of date.  The new form is here https://nebula.wsimg.com/498ed234a9b388a08f5656c59f8d76da?AccessKeyId=20256C3AB2A2261CB9C0&disposition=0&alloworigin=1
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 10:45:17 PM by Renee »

Renee

• ITSA Jr.
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2019, 10:43:37 PM »

Spintastics is going through a web site redo.  As I write this the awards info is not up yet.  Val sent me the application forms to post here.

Not sure, but I think the spin top form has changed to https://nebula.wsimg.com/498ed234a9b388a08f5656c59f8d76da?AccessKeyId=20256C3AB2A2261CB9C0&disposition=0&alloworigin=1

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2019, 11:13:23 AM »

I updated the pdf form in my site. The tricks remain the same, but new phone, logo and mailing address.

www.ta0.com/papyrus/pdf/toppatchapplication.pdf

Éloïse

« Reply #35 on: July 27, 2021, 01:44:04 PM »

I updated the pdf form in my site. The tricks remain the same, but new phone, logo and mailing address.

www.ta0.com/papyrus/pdf/toppatchapplication.pdf

Just wanted to share the good news¡ that I emailed the spintastics guy and he said im eligible forthe first two patches for a totoal of 16 tricks. Im only two tricks away from the third patch, but I think 10 roller coasters and ten drumbeats are just too difficult with my koma. Anyway om happy that Ill be getting the first twi in the mail soon. Cool souviner for to show for my summer hobby.

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #36 on: July 28, 2021, 10:14:44 AM »

Congrats! Well done!
That is very nice of Val and Dale that they are sending you patches, as they already closed the business. Or is it Yoyosam that bought the spintop side of Spintastics?

Éloïse

« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2021, 04:32:33 PM »

Congrats! Well done!
That is very nice of Val and Dale that they are sending you patches, as they already closed the business. Or is it Yoyosam that bought the spintop side of Spintastics?

It was Dale. I didn't know they closed the business. I just emailed the spintatic website asking for one.

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2024, 08:29:58 PM »

I was surprised at the amount of interest from players at Loon-Plage and Marines in the Spintastics patches. Even for the best players in the world, the patches were a little challenging as some of the tricks they had never tried before. Many got at least one patch, and some went all the way (Guillem, Attila . . .).

I have plenty more patches that Spintastics gave me:

so shoot a video or try to meet me at a future festival.