iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: TA0's Trick Patch  (Read 25875 times)

miguelanchelo

TA0'S PATCH
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2016, 05:42:07 PM »

Here is my video for the patch Ta0, this time I think that if this bien.Espero you like it and please comment me if you like.
The quality of some pieces has plummeted to upload it to youtube.
After a while without having time to record, I podidodisfrutar doing this patch.

Jack

• Demigod member
Re: TA0'S PATCH
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2016, 06:20:48 PM »

very impressive  :o

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
Re: TA0's Trick Patch
« Reply #47 on: July 19, 2016, 09:25:30 PM »

Oh my!!!  miguelanchelo.......you have grown!

Good spinning.
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #48 on: July 19, 2016, 09:49:38 PM »

Well done, Miguelanchelo!  8)

I believe you did 12 tricks there.
These are very good: 1a- Staircase to Heaven (perfect!), 1b- Reversible Corkscrew, 2a- World Hitchhiker, 3a- UD corkscrew, 4b- Flip Flop, 5a- Spinning Spider, 7a- Jump Rope + Circular Saw, 7b- Lasso Pirouette, 8a- Loop Regenerations, 8b - Crossover (nice!)
I wish you had filmed Vortex a little closer because I cannot clearly see what the top does.
Drum Roll kind of looks like left handed half-orbits. What top did you use? I am sure that with a heavier top you could pump and make it look more like my drum rolls.

Anyway, you earned the white belt for sure. Congrats!!!!
I am sure you can easily do the rest of the tricks and get the black belt.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 10:51:53 PM by ta0 »

miguelanchelo

« Reply #49 on: July 20, 2016, 04:35:44 AM »

Thank you very much to all! The only flaw is that trick?
I wonder if the patch is only virtual or if you can send the physical patch.
I want to upload more videos tricks invented by me, I want to share, plus some videos playing with Gus.

A fellow greeting !!

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #50 on: July 20, 2016, 10:38:11 AM »

Drum Rolls is the only one I don't like too much, but you don't need to redo it. I would like to see a closer view of Vortex.

You need to do one of the number 6 tricks (UD lasso or Pencil Sharpener) to get the green belt. Actually, UD lasso would also give you the brown belt. The other trick you are missing is boleadoras, which is easier than many of the tricks you have already done.

Gustavo me ha hablado de ti. Está muy impresionado por lo bueno que eres. ¡Mejor elogio como jugador de trompo imposible!   8)

EDIT: You are also missing Wizard Gyro on this video, but that is an easy trick.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 11:03:18 AM by ta0 »

miguelanchelo

« Reply #51 on: July 20, 2016, 04:59:11 PM »

I really do try to make the boleadoras, BUT IS IMPOSSIBLE !!! The tip of the top facing the wrong side if you want quue is that spin around both sides !! Any advice on how to do? :P :P :P :P

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2016, 05:38:35 PM »

I really do try to make the boleadoras, BUT IS IMPOSSIBLE !!! The tip of the top facing the wrong side if you want quue is that spin around both sides !! Any advice on how to do? :P :P :P :P

the tip should be facing forward when you start the rotation, and the top should have a good amount of spin left.
its kind of a hit or miss type thing until you figure out the exact timing from experience

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2016, 05:47:21 PM »

oh great ta0 i beseech thee once again to look upon this new video and pass yee judgment!!!

column (A)

column (B)

the pirouette was really fast so i made a slomo vid where the top is a lil more visible, i didnt really think it a good idea to re record with another more visible top as doing this trick once was sketchy enough from a medical standpoint (vp shunt)
dont worry ta0 im a big boy and so far im not feeling any ill effects lol  ;D

oh great ta0!!!! come forth to pass thine judgement sir!!!

edit: i forgot to mention: miguelanchelo you are a big inspiration for me and seeing you perform those super complicated tricks gives me motivation to keep pushing my limits. goodluck with the boleadoras and thanks budd
« Last Edit: July 20, 2016, 05:49:55 PM by Jack »

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #54 on: July 20, 2016, 05:52:55 PM »

I want to upload more videos tricks invented by me, I want to share, plus some videos playing with Gus.

please do!!! its a pleasure to watch you perform sir  ;)

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #55 on: July 20, 2016, 11:50:45 PM »

You got your black belt Jack!!! Very well done!!!  :)  8) 

I would have felt very bad if you had hurt yourself on the pirouette lasso. Specially because I promised you an alternate trick but I procrastinated too much. On the other hand, now it is done without change!

Did you lose the tip at the end of the Flip Flop?
Perhaps I would have preferred longer string on the around the world tricks but, considering the confined space where you did them, that was more than enough! Didn't you break anything?  ???

Miguelanchelo asked about the real patch. I have meant to make them since Jakub and Daniel completed the patch.  :-[ Now I am ordering them for real!

Congratulations!!!!

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #56 on: July 20, 2016, 11:57:01 PM »

You start the swing with the tip pointing in the direction you are going. Jack started the swing towards the front, so his tip pointed towards the front. I generally start towards the back, so the tip point towards the back. Go somewhat fast without stopping. The rest, as Jack said, is timing that comes with practice.

Voy a mandar fabricar los parches ahora y los tendré en unas dos semanas. Te lo envío junto al de Zenith.

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #57 on: July 21, 2016, 10:52:03 AM »

You got your black belt Jack!!! Very well done!!!  :)  8) 

I would have felt very bad if you had hurt yourself on the pirouette lasso. Specially because I promised you an alternate trick but I procrastinated too much. On the other hand, now it is done without change!

Did you lose the tip at the end of the Flip Flop?
Perhaps I would have preferred longer string on the around the world tricks but, considering the confined space where you did them, that was more than enough! Didn't you break anything?  ???

Miguelanchelo asked about the real patch. I have meant to make them since Jakub and Daniel completed the patch.  :-[ Now I am ordering them for real!

Congratulations!!!!

this is currently my feeling:

thank you very much sir!!!
lol no the tip didnt fall out on that one, i do remember that happening on vid one time though but i cant remember when that was  ;D
no nothing broke but im not gonna lie......there was a few times it ran across the dinner table full of dishes while i was learning some of these tricks  ;D
« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 06:27:00 PM by ta0 »

miguelanchelo

« Reply #58 on: July 21, 2016, 03:18:38 PM »

One of these days record some whips that I am sure you encantan.e very excited to have the two patches here !!! muchasbgracias Ta0.
Jack, your video is 10 in every way, you're a great player spinning top, congratulations!

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2016, 06:29:34 PM »

The embroidered patches are here! 

Mailing soon . . .  :)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 »   Go Up