iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: forum question  (Read 1735 times)

Jack

• Demigod member
forum question
« on: October 14, 2014, 08:52:12 PM »

i just noticed down where it says whos online that it read "16 Guests, 6 Users (1 Hidden)", what in the world is a hidden individual?

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: forum question
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2014, 09:40:54 PM »

i just noticed down where it says whos online that it read "16 Guests, 6 Users (1 Hidden)", what in the world is a hidden individual?
On your profile you can deselect: "Show others my online status".  If you do that, when you log in it will show you as hidden. Perhaps masked would be more descriptive  :P Few have set their profile like that.

Jack

• Demigod member
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2014, 09:45:55 PM »

On your profile you can deselect: "Show others my online status".  If you do that, when you log in it will show you as hidden. Perhaps masked would be more descriptive  :P Few have set their profile like that.

ahh thank you for your wisdom ta0, the mystery of who the hidden user is will however continue...............@-@

Dick Stohr

• ITSA
  • Hyperhero member
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2014, 10:30:58 PM »

As long as we are asking questions about the forum:  The "new post" and "no new posts" spin top graphic is no longer showing below the NSTR box?
Practice hard and play safe.

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2014, 05:02:57 PM »

As long as we are asking questions about the forum:  The "new post" and "no new posts" spin top graphic is no longer showing below the NSTR box?
I don't remember if I ever edited those, but now you should see them when you log in.

Dick Stohr

• ITSA
  • Hyperhero member
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2014, 10:02:41 PM »

Thanks, that is what I remember being there.