iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: I'm topless  (Read 3137 times)

SpinQueen

• Superhero member
I'm topless
« on: July 18, 2009, 10:53:37 PM »

Well not exactly, but my Summer School kids have cleaned me out of tops and are busy practicing for our battle top contest this Monday, and trick contest on Wednesday.  I told two of my advanced players (Eric and Anthony) that they would have to compete left handed if they wanted to join in, since the summer school kids don't attend our school during the regular school year so most are newbies to tops.  I also sold three Trompo Grandes to the men who are doing some construction for us at the school this summer :)  They're all from Mexico and played as children.  They've really enjoyed watching the kids and me play tops these past four weeks.

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: I'm topless
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 11:11:49 PM »

Mmm, is that misleading advertising? You raise our hopes and then . . .

It is great to hear that the spintop program is going strong. And those workers buying the tops is great!

By the way, I am buying and trading some tops with Salvador. If anybody wants to join in and get Mexican tops (poptop?) email me or Salvador soon as he will send me the package in about a week. For play I am getting Premier Jumbos, the rest is for collecting.

SpinQueen

• Superhero member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 12:19:44 AM »

ooo I want some!  Shoot me an e-mail and let me know what's available.

Pulpowsky

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
  • Trainning trick: None
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 04:45:20 AM »

Jumbo's available, Spintastics returns, YYF manufacturing tops. The golden age come back.

Only if the tittle was as our hot mind tought..... the golden age was now! :D
« Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 04:47:13 AM by Pulp »
  Greetings: Jorge Sanjuan.

www.pulpowsky.com/foro