iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Ashrita Furman (has the Guinness record for the most Guinness records) and tops!  (Read 9391 times)

poptop

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
  • top dropper

(re) congratulations! Mike.  You know you are tops in our book!
Erratic Wobbler

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page

Thanks everyone for your kind responses.  They mean a lot.  Most people I talk to around here do not understand what this means.  It is great to be able to share it with all of you.

Yes, ta0, I am still unicycling.  I stopped juggling while unicycling over the winter for a change of pace and also because I don't have as much space indoors to do that on my 36 inch unicycle (they take more room to do everything).  It has been a good winter of learning to control and handle the bigger unicycle  better but I am not sure if my endurance is improving.  We will see soon as the weather is starting to change outside (finally) and I will be able to work harder than I did inside.

I still want to figure out more ways to have fun with the top while unicycling.  I hope to start a series of personal records for the longest ride with a top spinning on my hand on my 20 inch unicycle, and on my 24 inch unicycle and then on my 36 inch unicycle.  That should keep me busy through the spring.
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

Jack

• Demigod member

jim in paris

• ITSA
  • Demigod member
  • "oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme
    • my vids on  youtube
Re: interesting guiness record
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2015, 04:01:43 PM »

good find great story ;) ;)

jim
"oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme"

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member

My knees always hurt when I see that picture of him.

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member

I just had a phone conversation with the great Mark Hayward.  We were talking about the most tops kept spinning at one time and it appears that Guinness is very interested in his efforts!!!  Maybe he can share more about the details but it is exciting to think that one of our forum friends is in the running for a Guinness record involving tops.

Dick Stohr

• ITSA
  • Hyperhero member

Mark, How can I help?????????????????
Practice hard and play safe.