iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Strange time on the world  (Read 2726 times)

albertino

Strange time on the world
« on: April 29, 2011, 01:03:54 PM »

Guys now the forum is sleeping in the bed in Italy are the 19:00 pm now, when i enter on the forum in america is night late, lol! I would travel in America but is it much expensive :(
another thanks Ta0 4 this beautiful forum :D this forum is learning me to speak english :D
LAUNCH THE COFFE DRINK THE TOP, drink the top on the coffe, drink coffe on the top, I LOVE DRINK COFFE AND LAUNCH TOP!

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Re: Strange time on the world
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 06:00:59 PM »

Grazie, albertino.

If the trotolla section of the Italian forum (www.yoyomaniacs.it) was more active I could use it to learn some Italian. Mike is doing a good job on Pulp's forum learning Spanish.

MrYo

• ITSA
  • Superhero member
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2011, 05:13:02 AM »

Ta0, this is a good point, from now i will post in our forum in Italian and English too so will be possible to reply for other people, maybe i will translate the answers. This way will be possible to share your experience with other italian players.

Maurizio

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2011, 10:34:37 AM »

Actually, I prefer you keep it in Italian but post more often about tops.  I can use my Spanish and online translation to figure out what you are saying and translate my answers.  My mother's side of the family is of Italian descent (Pievi di Bono, Trento) so I am a little ashamed that I don't speak the language.

Dick Stohr

• ITSA
  • Hyperhero member
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2011, 10:21:37 PM »

Mr.YO, Ta0 does not speak for all of us.  I really like the idea of the English translation.
Practice hard and play safe.