iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Wrist Wrap Whip  (Read 4783 times)

YodaGuy5

• Gold Member
Re: Wrist Wrap Whip
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2013, 10:11:16 AM »

You guys need to see his KCJF video. He was awesome. He was already showing me variations of his whip too in the gym.

kevinm

« Reply #16 on: September 10, 2013, 08:47:00 PM »

......and where would a fellow find this whip video, Mr. YodaGuy5?
Googling 'whip video' is taking forever!

Neff

• Global Moderator
  • Demigod member
    • My Website!
« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2013, 09:45:36 PM »

You guys need to see his KCJF video. He was awesome. He was already showing me variations of his whip too in the gym.
Oh I hoped nobody got that one on tape, I'm not very proud of my performance.  Not bad considering the lack of practice time, but compared to the other polished routines that were on stage that evening, I didn't feel like I was quite up to snuff.  Anyways, do you know of somebody who got video Bryce?

YodaGuy5

• Gold Member
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2013, 11:11:35 AM »

Oh I hoped nobody got that one on tape, I'm not very proud of my performance.  Not bad considering the lack of practice time, but compared to the other polished routines that were on stage that evening, I didn't feel like I was quite up to snuff.  Anyways, do you know of somebody who got video Bryce?

I think you were too hard on yourself.  I heard rumors of a possible DVD coming soon and I figured someone would post up the performances. I haven't seen anything quite yet. I've been checking and will let you guys know.

Edit: found this video. There's a lot of things spinning and flying though the air but none of them are spintops, unfortunately. http://youtu.be/z0YijD3cew4
« Last Edit: September 16, 2013, 12:46:22 PM by YodaGuy5 »
Pages: « 1 2  All   Go Up