iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: RETO CHALENGE TWO TOPS TWO HANDS MAGIC MIRROR BY TURE  (Read 2658 times)

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
RETO CHALENGE TWO TOPS TWO HANDS MAGIC MIRROR BY TURE
« on: October 28, 2022, 11:38:48 AM »

hello everyone I want to launch this high-level challenge with a luck of my invention and authorship to see who manages to do it this luck or true trick has complexity since each top turns in the opposite direction that is to say the left top turns the same as the hands of a clock and the right spin in the opposite direction to be valid and complete they have to return turning to the hand and be stable for three seconds

https://youtu.be/OSJ-SYVXP4g
« Last Edit: December 16, 2022, 04:19:22 PM by Turegano »

TROMPO MEXICO

Texture

• ITSA
  • Superhero member
  • Split that top!
Re: RETO MAGIC MIRROR BY TURE
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2022, 07:10:27 PM »

I believe Steve Brown was the first to try this concept, in the early 2000s. Here's a video (note he does catch and correct the tilt of the tops, but it gets cut off here for some reason):

https://youtu.be/UbT_ufOQkVg

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
Re: RETO MAGIC MIRROR BY TURE
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2022, 07:51:15 PM »

I believe Steve Brown was the first to try this concept, in the early 2000s. Here's a video (note he does catch and correct the tilt of the tops, but it gets cut off here for some reason):

https://youtu.be/UbT_ufOQkVg
IF YOU LOOK CAREFULLY HE USES A SINGLE STRING AND CANNOT MAKE THE CRAZY EIGHTS ON BOTH SIDES HERE THE STRINGS ARE INDEPENDENT AND THERE ARE TWO CRAZY EIGHTS IN EACH HAND AND THEY RETURN TO THE TWO HAND FOR AT LEAST THREE SECONDS
« Last Edit: October 28, 2022, 09:32:41 PM by Turegano »

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
Re: RETO CHALENGE MAGIC MIRROR BY TURE
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2022, 06:59:00 PM »

que tal texture aqui te comparto  otro estilo con dos trompos  mas  similar al de steve  pero   remasterizado  aqui  giran los dos en la misma direccion   y es con la misma cuerda saludos

What's up texture here I share another style with two tops more similar to Steve's but remastered here they both turn in the same direction and it's with the same rope greetings

https://youtu.be/40Ogfibzxq0
« Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 07:09:42 PM by Turegano »

ortwin

• ITSA
  • Hyperhero member
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2022, 04:55:24 PM »

In this years online contest videos I saw this:
https://youtu.be/sgNLF9QM8bc?list=PL4n71pzRVnZo68Ny9FHhtU8sYhD1nowYX&t=120

would this count ?  I think there are crazy 8's on both hands.

In the broader world of tops, nothing's everything!  —  Jeremy McCreary

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2022, 04:29:58 PM »

no cuenta  puesto que usa solo una cuerda  carga a los dos trompos  si pones atencion usa solo una cuerda yo utilizo dos cuerdas una en cada mano y habria que ver si estan girando en direcciones opuestas  y en un dado caso   que pudiera ejecutarlo  felicidades y seriamos ahora ya dos trompistas en el mundo que podemos hacerlo

It doesn't count since it only uses one rope, load both tops if you pay attention, use only one rope I use two ropes, one in each hand and we would have to see if they are turning in opposite directions and in a given case that I could execute it congratulations and we would be now already two spin top  players in the world that we can do it
« Last Edit: December 23, 2022, 05:44:24 AM by Turegano »

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2022, 12:18:41 PM »

In this years online contest videos I saw this:
would this count ?  I think there are crazy 8's on both hands.

Indeed, Kotaro also spins the tops in opposite directions.
So does Steve. The clip (part of an influential very early video) doesn't show the end, but I'm sure he did this trick many times.
In my opinion, there is not difference between using 1 string or 2 strings, it's the same trick.

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2022, 12:45:55 PM »

:D  hola tao como estas   gusto saludarte   te platico simplemente es  mas complicado   la accion de ser cuerdas independientes  es lo que lo hace  dificil   entoces ese es el reto dos trompos girando al mismo tiempo  en direcciones opuestas  y completamente independientes  cada uno con su cuerda

ya que  con una sola cuerda   habemos muchos  que ya jugamos a dos trompos   pero de manera independiente individual y autonoma   hasta el momento solo yo   ni el gus  ni montero  ni garita  que son buenos  jugadores mexicanos a dos trompos  lo han logrado    por eso es el reto      y que  increible   la rutina de  kotaro     es  un buen jugador de koma

Jun

• ITSA
  • Gold Member
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2022, 01:28:09 AM »

In the world contest 2022, some competitors did some trick with 2 spintop. In my opinion, one of them, 2as 2 koma player, using 2 strings is more difficult than using 1 string because when we use 1 string, it is easier to get ready for a trick.

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2022, 07:51:10 AM »

In the world contest 2022, some competitors did some trick with 2 spintop. In my opinion, one of them, 2as 2 koma player, using 2 strings is more difficult than using 1 string because when we use 1 string, it is easier to get ready for a trick.

Hello, how are you? I share your opinion and that is what I am trying to explain to you. The simple fact of launching independently with each hand is very complicated and, apart from that, using two ropes is more complicated because it is literally dividing the two cerebral hemispheres. If you notice at the end of my Execution looks perfectly how my coordination fails but at the end I manage to make my brain obey me to finish and my left hand loses the rhythm of the circle

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
Re: RETO CHALENGE TWO TOPS TWO HANDS MAGIC MIRROR BY TURE
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2022, 04:09:56 PM »

ya  casi dos  meses  de lanzado el reto aun   no hay   nadie  en el mundo  que  lo  logre????' los  estoy esperando 

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2023, 11:52:01 PM »

aun nadie  que pueda lograrlo  ???????? sigo en espera

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2023, 10:26:33 AM »

Is there a prize?  ;) :D :D :D

Armando (elprofedeltrompo)

• ITSA
    • https://www.youtube.com/@Elprofedeltrompo
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2023, 11:13:16 AM »

Es dificil,  pero muy bonito.

Turegano

• ITSA Jr.
  • Turegano
« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2023, 02:15:54 PM »

Is there a prize?  ;) :D :D :D
  que buena  idea  me acabas de dar      otorgare un reconocimiento puedo dar     un trompo artesanal   echo por mi  de madera de parota