iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Miamisburg 2022  (Read 7755 times)

JNeff

• ITSA
  • Gold Member
Re: Miamisburg 2022
« Reply #90 on: September 02, 2022, 06:43:30 PM »

I'm sorry it took so long to post. I am still busy digesting what a great event we had. I can't thank Mike enough for hosting this event each year. It takes a lot of work. 25 attendees! It is getting bigger each year. We all had such a great time spinning and doing weird stuff. My only regret is I was too busy frolicking with props to have a good conversation to most of you. I only see most of you once a year and I'm sorry we didn't converse more. The spinning was great. The competition was great. The mannequin heads were great. Bullwinkles was great. The Hall of Fame was great. And thanks to Mike and Dawn the lunch was great. After these get togethers I come home recharged to learn new tricks. Jay's pictures and videos show me how much I missed. Somehow. I can't wait until next year and hopefully Mike puts up with us next year.
If its worth doing.....its worth overdoing

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2022, 04:45:31 PM »

In the last newsletter from IJA, David Cain shows one-of-a-kind juggling props in his juggling prop collection. I wonder if he tried to acquire any one-of-a-kind props from Jim at the festival. ;D

Nobody took a photo of the whole group?  :(

I always thought that Jim would be in trouble the day the police stopped his car, with multiple body parts and weird torture-looking stuff. But maybe more than I expected:

« Last Edit: September 05, 2022, 07:14:24 PM by ta0 »

Kirk

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2022, 07:24:22 PM »

Well I'm so glad that life slowed down just enough to be able to reply to this thread. Rachel and I had such a good time. We were sad that we had to leave early and miss Bullwinkles and the Hall of Fame.  However even the abbreviated visit was worth it. Thanks Mike and Dawn for all the awesome work you do to make this happen.  We count it a privilege to have such great top spinning friends.

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
« Reply #93 on: September 05, 2022, 06:13:02 PM »

Everyone is so nice and I appreciate the kind comments.  I was pretty tired the next week but it was all worth it to get everyone together and have some fun.  I am enjoying the pictures almost daily and the videos help others see more of what was going on that day.  It is good to have the piano/top spinning video to analyze and I also did special music like that last Sunday during worship.  I am hopeful for more children to be involved next year, especially my two grandsons.
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7   Go Up