iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Patrick patches  (Read 636 times)

Patrick

Patrick patches
« on: September 11, 2018, 12:14:39 PM »

Hello everyone, this topic is a first filter to know your opinion about my patches as well as tips and corrections to later publish them in the corresponding topic of each patch.
for the moment I will only upload the first one and I hope to add the others with the passage of time, although I have already recorded all the patches of the spintastics are still in the process of editing...

Hola a todos, este tópico es un primer filtro para saber su opinión acerca de mis parches así como consejos y correcciones para posteriormente publicarlos en la liga correspondiente de cada parche.
Por el momento sólo subiré el primero y espero ir agregando los demás con el paso del tiempo, si bien ya tengo grabados todos los parches de los spintastics aún están en proceso de edición

I hope you enjoy them

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xgjb02ppnc

Christop

Re: Patrick patches
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 12:51:43 PM »

I like the flair you added to a few tricks, lol. I'm going to be filming my 8-trick patch video as soon as I can get the arm walker down which is giving me way more trouble than it should.

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 01:58:11 PM »

Wow! That's the most extreme 8-trick Spintastics patch I remember!  :D

Well done!

PS: The boomerang to rabona kick to lasso (0:45) is worth of a freestyle at worlds!  :o
« Last Edit: September 11, 2018, 02:08:36 PM by ta0 »

jmadrigal

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 03:42:03 PM »

My ankles hurt just watching that hacky top. Is that a Quicksilver?
Impressive

butterfingers

• Gold Member
  • "Non-marketable skills are my specialty"
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 06:00:37 PM »

Nicely done - I enjoyed the video. Nice lawn, tropical setting - beautiful! But where are you? It looks like there was a wall. But it was not tall enough so a second wall was built on top of the first wall - much taller...then razor wire on top? Serious looking stuff.

Looking forward to your 16 and 24 videos. Thank you for posting.

Patrick

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 06:39:14 PM »

I like the flair you added to a few tricks, lol. I'm going to be filming my 8-trick patch video as soon as I can get the arm walker down which is giving me way more trouble than it should.

hello Christop thank you for the comment, I recommend you use a light spin top and throw the boomerang with enough force for the arm walker  ;),  I look forward to seeing your application to the patch soon.

Patrick

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 06:44:38 PM »

Wow! That's the most extreme 8-trick Spintastics patch I remember!  :D

Well done!

PS: The boomerang to rabona kick to lasso (0:45) is worth of a freestyle at worlds!  :o
hello ta0, I am flattered by your comment I hope to attend a World Cup when it takes place in the Americas  ::)

Patrick

« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2018, 06:49:05 PM »

My ankles hurt just watching that hacky top. Is that a Quicksilver?
Impressive
you are right Jose Madrigal is a quicksilver is my only spintastics spintop  :'( so I had no other option hahaha

Patrick

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2018, 07:11:16 PM »

Nicely done - I enjoyed the video. Nice lawn, tropical setting - beautiful! But where are you? It looks like there was a wall. But it was not tall enough so a second wall was built on top of the first wall - much taller...then razor wire on top? Serious looking stuff.

Looking forward to your 16 and 24 videos. Thank you for posting.

butterfingers you are very observant, the place where I recorded the video is my house in Morelos, Mexico. The second wall was built 10 months ago because of insecurity problems after they robbed more than 15 houses in a month at the private residential where I live  fortunately my house is intact but 2 years ago they stole my business and the paranoia left me no other option than to take preventive measures.

I hope tomorrow upload the 2 missing videos  ;)

what is your true name?

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2018, 07:30:38 PM »

Wow!!!  I am inspired.  I feel like going out and being more creative with my tops.

Buen trabajo!!!
Happiness runs in a circular motion!

mailman

« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2018, 08:44:12 PM »

I foresee a whole row of patches in your very near future!  Well done, Patrick....

Kirk

• Hyperhero member
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2018, 12:08:42 AM »

Patrick,
Fun video!
Arm walker Key Point - Keep your Arm level until you have moved the top from your hand to your wrist.  Then and only then do you lift your arm.  Patrick's video shows this method clearly.

butterfingers

• Gold Member
  • "Non-marketable skills are my specialty"
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2018, 07:26:50 AM »

Nicely done - I enjoyed the video. Nice lawn, tropical setting - beautiful! But where are you? It looks like there was a wall. But it was not tall enough so a second wall was built on top of the first wall -

Unfortunately my house is intact but 2 years ago they stole my business and the paranoia left me no other option than to take preventive measures.

I hope tomorrow upload the 2 missing videos  ;)

what is your true name?

My name is David. Sorry to hear of your troubles - I didn't mean to pry, just curious! I thought maybe you were in a public space or a park...Looking forward to your next videos - you are a very good spinner.

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2018, 10:24:44 AM »

butterfingers you are very observant, the place where I recorded the video is my house in Morelos, Mexico. The second wall was built 10 months ago . . .

The first time I traveled to Mexico was for a workshop in Cuernavaca, the capital of Morelos. That was 30 years ago  :o (I was still living in Uruguay.)
I recall that my nickname for Cuernavaca was the City of Walls, because of the stone walls blocking the view of the private residences. I cannot imagine all the walls doubled in height!
I also recall that the official nickname was the City of the Eternal Spring, and the weather was excellent, indeed.

Mermouy

• Gold Member
  • New spintop lover, spinning since 2015...
    • Spintop Tips and Tricks
« Reply #14 on: September 12, 2018, 01:54:30 PM »

Super nice indeed!!
Bravo monsieur! 8)

I will add the video (and the spinner as well) to spintricks.org if it's ok...