iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: My first video ever And it has to do with tops  (Read 3536 times)

Jeromy K.

My first video ever And it has to do with tops
« on: December 08, 2009, 01:04:18 AM »

First of all this was a project for my son Victor (7)and my self. It is really rough and shaky we will probably redo it again some day. I did the video for some one on a yo-yo form and thought since this is my home form I should post it here. And yes that is my son Titus (2)sleeping in the chair when I was throwing.
 [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ltil0LXcd8[/youtube]

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
Re: My first video ever And it has to do with tops
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 09:59:28 AM »

That's great, Trevor.  First of all, it is nice to know what you look like.  It is great to see you doing this with your boys.  I had three boys and have lots of great memories of us struggling to learn juggling and other skill toys. 

Oh, I see this was post 400 for me!  Congrats, also, to agentsac for his 100th post.

Also, check out google today!!!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 10:04:52 AM by Mike Hout »
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2009, 10:37:12 AM »

Nice Jeromy!  You've got a very nice variety of tops there!  That covers a huge range of playing styles. I see it took you no time to mod one of the Mexican tops! I guess when you redo it you'll have the rest of your Mexican tops (and perhaps have your son throw the mini Buggy?) Did you finally trade your second QS for those YYJ? 

Thanks for posting.

---
Mike congratulations on making it to Google   :P

Congratulations also on your 400 post. You are on your way to getting to the next level. Then you'll be my hero  ;)

Jeromy K.

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 12:30:06 PM »

I did trade the QS I love JJY they will always stand out for me when it comes to play, I really don't use any thing but them. I guess everyone has what they like and use.

Watts' Tops

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
    • www.wattstops.com
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 07:26:20 PM »

Good job.  nice seeing you throw that Watts' Top and catch it.  Makes me proud.  Keep working on it.  It looks like you painted over the blue or else my computer is seeing red. :)
Watts' Tops
Prov. 3:5-6

Jeromy K.

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2009, 09:54:30 PM »

No I just taped it for ding and scuff reasons. I really love pulling that thing out when I show people my hobby and throwing it.

Watts' Tops

• ITSA Jr.
  • Superhero member
    • www.wattstops.com
« Reply #6 on: December 10, 2009, 03:51:32 PM »

Looks great with that color.  I'll be people are amazed at your skills.  I mention tops and they say kids toys.  My response, most of the top spinners I know are adults, some grandpa's.   :D

Jeromy K.

« Reply #7 on: December 10, 2009, 05:44:23 PM »

I started throwing about 6 months ago and I am 30. The kids in the youth group I have still think it is all kids stuff and think I am just a kid. But as my favorite song says " I don't want to grow up" I hope I never loose the play full spirit.