iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Video of the trick "Trampa de seda"  (Read 3378 times)

Ketzaltlipoka

• Superhero member
Video of the trick "Trampa de seda"
« on: December 07, 2009, 04:07:10 PM »

Well, I remember I saw the guy from....Slovakia? Hroch, to do a trick around the arm, sth like that.
I have tried too to do some tricks related to all those that are done with the diabolo, and mainly here, ones somes using the arms.
Right now, I am uploading the video. I hope will be available (as so much late, at night) today.
To me, (right handed) I guess is easier do it tangling the cord in my left arm. too can be done with the tangling the ord in the right arm, but then, is a little different.
Well, better, look a t it...
Trampa de seda......Trap of silk.

Ketzaltlipoka

• Superhero member
Re: Video of the trick "Trampa de seda"
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2009, 10:13:24 PM »

Finally, you can see the video. Lastlt, youtube have been so slowly and so failfull!!!
It`s not a very spectacular trick, but when Gustavo and me started to seek new tricks, we realized that there were so many little tricks in which the arms partake. Besides the middle òrbits, there was nothing.
It can seem that is very easy this trick, but you must learn how to wait when the trompo goes down inmediately after you do the lazada that catch the top when is in the cord.
Nobody taught me this trick, so, I can think I can put this name.
Is like a trampa.
For a right handed man, is like I do in the image. For to do them in the opposite way, is better to make free the top from the string, with a direct lazada.

By explainning the details of a trick in english, it`s difficult to me.
So, even better, see and watch the video.
the link is next:

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 12:24:26 AM »

Nice to see you making new videos, Salvador.

It reminds me the "fishing spider" movement but using the arm instead of the hand. It is not too clear how you are lassoing the top and the fact that you show two different versions and have several misses is a little confusing.  You put in the title "half-regeneration" and it does look like a missed regeneration. I like a lot the name.

Now, can you tell us who was behind the camera?  ;D

PS: "Hroch" (Jakub) is from the Czech Republic. Killswitch is from Slovakia, but he has disappeared.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2009, 10:46:54 PM by ta0 »

Neff

• ITSA Jr.
  • Demigod member
    • My Website!
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 01:13:45 AM »

I like it!   :D  Trap of silk is a good name.  The concept of your trick reminds me of some diabolo and yo-yo tricks that I call Houdini tricks because they are sort of "escape artist" tricks.  Thanks for posting!

jim in paris

• ITSA
  • Demigod member
  • "oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme
    • my vids on  youtube
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2009, 10:23:55 AM »

salut salvador !
oyé como va ??!!

good little "add-on" trick !
and i like to hear your voice, with a very "chanting" accent
the panoramic view of the different barrios, coming back to the terrace creates a focusing effect : after viewing the outside we're ready to concentrate on your play

keep posting , and keep saying what you think is important , like in your old videos ;) ;)

jim

"oeuvre de coeur prend tout un homme"

Ketzaltlipoka

• Superhero member
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 03:43:28 PM »

Hi, thanks to all of you!!!
Well, Jorge, in fact, this trick could be considered as a "combinated cuerda" given that the action to pull up the top above my arm (after to tangle it) it gives impulse and regenerate the top. But it satrts to get tangled, and you need to do a lazada.
The first version, i can say that I dominate it, (altough it seems very easy, it ain`t thus...just try it and You will see I do not lie) but the second version is harder to me.
Doing the opposite way (tangling the cord above the right arm) is a little differente, but even, a little more easier.

Both of them looks very spectacular (mainly, if you do them one after one, putting a lazada between each other of them).

Yes, yophosis, the concept of this trick is like an insect that was trapped into a spiderweb (like a trampa) and gets escape.
I only know one trick with the diabolo that is a blind knot, that some know here like "El escapista".

Ca va! JIm. Je mettrè attention a tes mots!!!!SAluts!!!!