iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Bindlestiff Circus top: Mr. Pennygaff's Top Fight Club  (Read 3230 times)

ta0

• Administrator
  • Olympus member
    • www.ta0.com
Bindlestiff Circus top: Mr. Pennygaff's Top Fight Club
« on: June 14, 2013, 03:57:08 PM »

With Keith Nelson from the Bindlestiff Family :-\ Circus now a member of the forum (he posted a photo for the contest) it made me visit again their circus website.  It seems that they still have in stock the nicely decorated Toycrafter wooden tops:

At $10 it is a good deal for a collector. But do not expect quick shipment (if they are touring it could be while.) The online shop is here:
www.bindlestiff.org/pages/giftshop.html

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
Re: Bindlestiff Circus top: Mr. Pennygaff's Top Fight Club
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 04:11:41 PM »

I remember seeing those.  But it has been a few years!  I saw them at the IJA festival in Madison.  Hmmm.....I guess that was back in 2001!!!
Happiness runs in a circular motion!!!

lincolnrick

• ITSA
  • Hyperhero member
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 05:07:14 PM »

They either bought a large shipment or have had slow sales! Those are pretty old, not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

the Earl of Whirl

• ITSA
  • Olympus member
    • St. Jacob Lutheran with a tops page
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 11:22:38 PM »

Madison in 2001 is also where I met lincolnrick.  I was getting ready to leave with my friend.  We had a long ride home and a deadline so we were going to miss the last part of the festival.  I hoped I could see someone doing something with tops but I did not see anyone the whole time we were there.  We were getting ready to get into our car and walked into the hallway and there was this guy throwing a fairly large top and doing the most amazing trick (I think it was either the merry-go-round or a rollercoaster) and I stopped to talk with him and show my admiration.  He said "doesn't everyone do this?"  It was lincolnrick!!!