iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: Can someone make things clearer for me? I need some Cliff notes.  (Read 2530 times)

SpinQueen

• Superhero member
Can someone make things clearer for me? I need some Cliff notes.
« on: November 04, 2009, 12:32:52 PM »

I'm starting to get fuzzy headed about all the names of the tricks and I don't have a very clear picture about what's what...especially with the names in Spanish.  Is there someone...Ta0, Pulp perhaps, who would be wiling to make a list of the tricks that are not on any of our trick lists and give a brief description of them along with alias names of the same tricks.   For instance, I have no idea what Lazadas are, and every time I come across a trick name that's foreign to me I just skim over it because I can't organize it in my head.  This reminds me of trying to read the Hobbit.  I had a very difficult time remembering all of the bizarre names of the characters, and keeping them straight, so i eventually just gave up.  Years later I gave it another try and as I read, I made notes for character reference and that seemed to do the trick.  Can someone please put together some Cliff Notes for me...and Ta0, can you please store this in the Tricks section so I can find it again.

poptop

• ITSA Jr.
  • Hyperhero member
  • top dropper
Re: Can someone make things clearer for me? I need some Cliff notes.
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2009, 01:03:26 PM »

I started a list a while back, I'll email it to you.  I'll send it to Ta0 as well and he can look it over to see if I've got it right...
Erratic Wobbler

SpinQueen

• Superhero member
Re: Can someone make things clearer for me? I need some Cliff notes.
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2009, 02:44:45 PM »

Thanks so much Brian! 

p.s.  We need to have a play date soon  ;D