iTopSpin

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Author Topic: EYYC2016  (Read 8991 times)

Neff

• ITSA Jr.
  • Demigod member
    • My Website!
Re: EYYC2016
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2016, 12:21:58 AM »

Yes indeed I am a big fan of the Konecny Brothers, I see Neffy bits in there but also Salvador, Ta0, Burmaster (Daniel's synthetic tangler was BOSS) and, well all of us.  They both cleanly represent a wide range of contemporary western style tricks with plenty of their own impossible tricks with flow and flash. I don't think anybody could beat Daniel now (with the current scoring system).

Taka I love your commitment to represent Eastern style tops and tricks and I am eager to see the result of another year of training!

Hrosik

• ITSA
  • Gold Member
  • Daniel Konecny
    • Spintop.cz
« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2016, 11:30:55 AM »

Thank you all for the nice words, it really pushes me forward to train more and get some new tricks out! Like Chris said, we get a lot of inspiration from all of you guys and we still have a lot of things to learn! We might post some Neffy patch footage in future, but it's still pretty cold here and we would like to film it outside, maybe in few weeks.

I cannot believe that from the same throw he did the worm whole followed by the dual Mach 5 and finishing by a Daveid tangler!  :o
You wrote Gyroflop there before Jorge (instead od Mach 5), I planned to do it too, just before the Mach 5, but it wasn't as consistent as I wanted it to be.

Jakub pulled out some crazy tricks and if I was a judge, there probably wouldn't be big difference between our freestyles, I had few bad mistakes unfortunately. I was really looking forward to Taka's freestyle, it is awesome to see completely different style of tricks. He seemed to me pretty nervous although he told me before the show that he wasn't. Maybe he needs to get used to spintop freestyles more. But he's definitely someone I'm looking forward to in future! And he's very nice guy too, that's for sure!

Edit: And I wanted to say, that there are players who can beat me of course. Tyler and Jakub of course, also Gus and Salvador are amazing players! And some of you from US too, it's just pity we don't have place to compete against each other, yet!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2016, 01:23:17 PM by Hrosik »

Neff

• ITSA Jr.
  • Demigod member
    • My Website!
« Reply #32 on: March 25, 2016, 11:26:59 PM »

I agree, I would have had you and Jakub closer in points.